African firms that use innovation to solve critical problems are invited to apply for the TechBridge accelerator program, which grants US$200,000 in funding and other support.
TechBridge’s accelerator program provides participants with individualized guidance for business expansion, as well as up to US$200,000 in investment, educational opportunities, and use of the TechBridge network and other resources.
In order to support startup growth, TechBridge promotes itself as a community of startups, knowledge partners, and investors.
The benefits of the program include:
1. Tailored Growth Support
3. Learning Approach
4. . Access to the TechBridge Hub
5. Access to the Community
6. Access to Support Tools & Resources
The following are the selection criteria:
1. Must be a post-revenue start-up.
2. Startup that has a validated market and product.
3. Technology-enabled solutions.
4. Start-ups that generate a positive impact on society.
To date, TechBridge has invested in numerous early-stage tech businesses and assisted over 1,000 entrepreneurs and 100 startups with company development.
The application deadline is December 15.
Visit the website to apply or to learn more.
Read more on Tech Gist Africa: