One of Nigeria’s leading media platforms, committed to start-ups, entrepreneurship and technology, Techpoint, is set to host over 5000 innovators and tech enthusiasts for this year’s TechPoint Inspired event, which has been slated to hold on May 29, 2018 at Pistis Conference Centre, Lagos State Nigeria.
Topics To Be Discussed At The Event
- The 4th Industrial revolution (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and IoT): Are we ready?
- Blockchain technology: What comes first, opportunity or threat?
- The Future of Money: Cryptocurrency, Fintech, and Banks
- Smart Work: The future of working in Nigeria
- Fast-tracking the change from analog to digital
- Policy frameworks: What should the government be doing?
- The benefits of smart cities and smart communities
- Innovation Syndrome: Battle for Unicorn status
Who are the speakers and panellists for this event?
Among top innovators and tech experts who will be speaking at the event are; Google’s Country Director – Juliet Ehimuan, CEO, Tiwa Systems Limited – Tunde Adegbola, Gbenga Adegbiji – GM MainOne, Adewale Yusuf – CEO, Techpoint.ng and other top-notch entrepreneurs.
Why is this an event you should plan to attend?
In order to be aware of the latest developments, and innovations in technology across the globe, the TechPoint Inspired event is the better place for you to be. You also have the opportunity to showcase what you’ve invented to over 5,000 audience and meet potential investors as well.
This is the best place to meet all lovers of tech in Nigeria and network with tech entrepreneurs.
How to register for the event
Click here to register for the conference.