American technology company, Microsoft has launched its latest mobile app called Kaizala Pro in Kenya. It is designed for large group communication, workflow management, reporting, analytics.
Kaizala Pro is integrated with Office 365 and aimed at improving the way businesses communicate and collaborate, a challenge faced by many businesses across the region who manage field staff remotely.
According to Sebuh Haileleul, County Manager for Microsoft in Eastern Africa, “Mobile technology is enabling businesses to embrace the fourth industrial revolution and digitally transform their operations. Microsoft Kaizala is ideal for organisations that need to communicate with large numbers of task workers to enhance business agility, collaboration, and organisational productivity,”
Kaizala also provides actionable information through analytics and reports, while complying with industry security best practices.
“Microsoft Kaizala is currently Tier-A compliant and our engineers do not have access to any customer data,” Sebuh added.
With Kaizala, customer’s messages, photos, video files, audio files, documents, polls, surveys, and other data is protected by encryption in-transit and at-rest and every data is stored in Microsoft Azure data centres, which adhere to industry standard security and compliance certifications.
More Tech Stories:
- Applications are now open for Innov8Agric Challenge, Kenya
- Walmart Partners Microsoft to Take on Amazon
- TechPreneur Of The Week: Iyinoluwa Aboyeji, From EduTech To FinTech; A True African TechStar
- Microsoft Unveils Tech Start-ups with Social Impact
- The Big 5 Daily: First Co-Working Space Launched in Ogun State, Nigeria, Microsoft’s latest mobile Now in Kenya, And Others