Early last week, the leading consulting & digital firm in the Middle East & Nigeria; Crenov8, organizers of Agro Conference, Meet the Farmers Conference (MTFC) announced the applications for the maiden edition of the Agric Innovation Contest, “MTFC Innov8Agric Challenge.”
The Challenge is designed to promote ground-breaking ideas for early stage Agric entrepreneurs from all sectors of the agriculture ecosystem using creative and innovative methods to change the landscape of the agriculture value chain in Africa. The competition will guide Agritech entrepreneurs around their way in the industry and open them up to loads of opportunities in Africa and GCC region.
Why You Need To Apply For The Challenge
This is a golden opportunity from every agritech entrepreneurs to embrace. See reason(s) why you should apply for the competition.
• Cash Prize of $5,000 Grants to The Winning Start-Up
• Fully sponsored trip to Dubai for the MTFC Conference grand finale
• Funding and Investment Opportunities from African and GCC Investors
• Opportunities for business expansion
• Access to experts and mentors in the Agribusiness
• Validation and Visibility to the participating agribusinesses
• Access to a large network of corporate partners, industry relationships and lots more.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via the MTFC website here. The winners will be selected based on innovativeness, originality and viability of the idea by top-notch entrepreneurs, investors and industry leaders in Africa. The regional finale will hold during the Meet the Farmers Conference in 4 African cities – Accra Ghana on 4th July, Nairobi Kenya on 2nd August, Kigali Rwanda on 5th September, Abuja Nigeria on 4th October while the Grand Finale will hold on 4th November 2018 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
N/B: Deadline for the application is 30th June, 2018.
This a golden opportunity for Agric entrepreneurs in Africa to meet up with their contemporaries across the globe.