Microsoft hires thousands of college graduates and students from around the world every year.
The company has offered graduate openings for its software engineering recruiting program, which will begin in 2022.
Software engineers (SWEs) collaborate with others to solve problems and create new software solutions.
If you care deeply about consumers and product quality, and you advise Program Managers on technical issues as they examine user wants and product specifications.
You’ll also have to show that you can pick up and use appropriate new technologies, tools, methods, and procedures to use in your solutions.
As a software engineer, you are committed to the design, development, and testing of next-generation software that will enable every individual and business on the planet to achieve greater success.
- Applies engineering principles to solve complex problems through sound and creative engineering.
- Quickly learns new engineering methods and incorporates them into his or her work processes.
- Seeks feedback and applies internal or industry best practices to improve his or her technical solutions.
- Demonstrates skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related field.
- Must have at least one additional quarter/semester of school remaining following the completion of the internship.
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
Participants can apply on the Microsoft Global Careers website if they are interested in participating.