The competition is Nokia’s annual program that seeks innovative technologies, products and solutions that can change the world.
NOIC offers the opportunity for bright-minded start-up companies to propose best-in-class products and solutions within Industrial IoT.
This year’s competition will focus on industrial automation and the industrial Internet of Things (IoT) domain, with a cash prize of $175,000 for the winning companies.
Also, the winners will be given access to Nokia Bell Labs research & development resources, as well as opportunities to grow their businesses through joint partnerships with Nokia.
Currently in its sixth year, the challenge aims to connect the world through innovations that shape the future of human collaboration, communication, connection and control.
How to Apply and Process Involved
Companies accepting the challenge can submit their ideas here now till September 6, 2018.
After applying, an international jury will then select the most advanced and innovative candidates to present their products or solutions at a final event to be held early December at Nokia Bell Labs’ headquarters in Murray Hill, New Jersey.
This year’s winners will join a growing list of companies with access to Nokia’s resources to help grow their businesses.
More Tech Stories:
- Libyan Ed-tech Start-up, Elham Wins Seedstars Tripoli
- Applications are now open for Ugandan start-ups to Pitch at Seedstars Kampala
- Microsoft Funds 3 African Internet Provision Start-ups Secure
- Nine African Start-ups, 2 Others Emerge Finalists at the Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2018
- Applications are now open for Innov8Agric Challenge, Kenya